We are in search of part-time, Retail Associates who are passionate about living a healthful lifestyle and enriching others’ lives through promoting convenience & hospitality. It is a GEK Retail Associates’ responsibility to engage all guests, produce a great guest experience, answer questions confidently and educate guests on GEK brand, product, and goals. We are in search for those who are:
- Action-Oriented, those that act and take chances.
- Intelligent, which is a strong foundation for success.
- Ambitious, making a company innovative.
- Confident, creating a culture of client confidence.
- Passionate, about the world around them.
Key Accountabilities of the Role:
- Provide outstanding customer service while promoting GEK’s mission to conveniently provide fresh, healthful, quality prepared meals.
- Maintain accurate inventory, monitor expiration dates on all pantry and cooler products.
- Provide and maintain a clean, warm and welcoming retail shop environment to all guests.
- Promote GEK promotions, new items, community events & activations.
- Confidently operate and utilize Point of Sale system to provide accurate transactions.
- Able to lift 15 lbs. from the floor
- Reliable Mode of Transportation and Communication
- Access to Internet for scheduling and communication purposes
If you would like to apply for a position at Good Eats Kitchen, you may pick up an application at either of our Lafayette-Oil Center retail store or email a resume and your inquiries to email@example.com
On Thursday, November 8th from 10:00 am – 6:30 pm, we will be on site at our Ichiban Square location accepting applications and meeting those interested face-to-face.